…WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT…
* WHAT…Heavy mixed precipitation possible. Total snow and sleet accumulations of up to two inches and ice accumulations of one to two tenths of an inch possible.
* WHERE…Lauderdale, Colbert, Franklin AL, Lawrence and Limestone counties.
* WHEN…From Wednesday afternoon through late Wednesday night.
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions could impact the evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Dangerous travel conditions will redevelop quickly due to very cold ground and surface temperatures.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant snow, sleet, or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
About the Author (Author Profile)
Scott Martin is an operational meteorologist, professional graphic artist, musician, husband, and father. Not only is Scott a member of the National Weather Association, but he is also the Central Alabama Chapter of the NWA president. Scott is also the co-founder of Racecast Weather, which provides forecasts for many racing series across the USA. He also supplies forecasts for the BassMaster Elite Series events including the BassMaster Classic.
All news and articles are copyrighted to the respective authors and/or News Broadcasters. eWeatherNews is an independent Online News Aggregator
Read more from original source here…