I have taken the forecast made from the NWS’s Storm Prediction Center and make a couple of modifications.
- Like last week, a couple of thunderstorms are forecasted to produce tornadoes from southwest Oklahoma to west central Texas.
- A tornado may occur in the vicinity of I-70 in northwest Kansas and eastern Colorado.
- There is a chance of a supercell thunderstorm in Texas’ Val Verde county and adjacent areas.
- The entire yellow area could see a few thunderstorms with hail up to 1″ in diameter.
- H+ is where storms with hail ≥ 2″ in diameter are forecast to occur.
- The green area is where there could be some very isolated thunderstorms with hail up to 1 inch in diameter could occur.
I recommend that people in these areas keep up on the weather starting after 3pm this afternoon.
All news and articles are copyrighted to the respective authors and/or News Broadcasters. eWeatherNews is an independent Online News Aggregator
Read more from original source here…