We were recently at a relative’s home and noticed some flower petals laying on the floor upon entering their home. We picked them up and put them on the counter next to the bouquet from which they had fallen.
After a few minutes, one of their cats “said hello” and we noticed some yellow around the cat’s face. We put 2+2 together and realized the discoloring was likely due to the lily leafs on the floor. The cat was rushed to the vet.
I’m happy to report that after emergency treatment and a night in the animal hospital, the cat will be okay.
There are many flowers that are poisonous to cats. A list of dangerous and safe flowers is here.
If you know the recipient of flowers has a cat, please be careful of the flowers you send.
All news and articles are copyrighted to the respective authors and/or News Broadcasters. eWeatherNews is an independent Online News Aggregator
Read more from original source here…