Flood Warning Replaces Flash Flood Warning for Parts of Lawrence Co. Until 9:30 pm1 min read
…FLOOD WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 630 PM CDT THIS EVENING…
…REPLACES FLASH FLOOD WARNING…
* WHAT…Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is expected.
* WHERE…A portion of northwest Alabama, including the following
* WHEN…Until 930 PM CDT.
* IMPACTS…Flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying
and flood-prone locations is imminent or occurring. Expect many
areas of slow moving or standing water.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…
– At 616 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms earlier this evening. Between 2 and 4 inches of
rain fell, with additional heavy rainfall moving into the
area within about an hour and a half. This will aggravate
flooding issues ongoing in the area of western Lawrence
– Some locations that will experience flooding include…
Landersville, Mt Hope, Hatton, Ne Smith and Bankhead National
Turn around, don’t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
All news and articles are copyrighted to the respective authors and/or News Broadcasters. eWeatherNews is an independent Online News Aggregator
Read more from original source here…