…FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 315 AM CST EARLY THIS MORNING…
* WHAT…Small stream flooding caused by excessive rainfall is
* WHERE…A portion of central Alabama, including the following
counties, Fayette, Lamar and Marion.
* WHEN…Until 315 AM CST.
* IMPACTS…Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…
– At 1213 AM CST, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause urban and small stream
– Some locations that will experience flooding include…
Winfield, Fayette, Vernon, Sulligent, Millport, Glen Allen,
Kennedy, Belk, Beaverton, Gu-Win, Blooming Grove, Bluff,
Lamar County Airport, Crews, Bedford, Crossville, Cody,
Hightogy, Wayside and Bevill State College Fayette.
Turn around, don’t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flooding.
All news and articles are copyrighted to the respective authors and/or News Broadcasters. eWeatherNews is an independent Online News Aggregator
Read more from original source here…