AREAL FLOOD ADVISORY: Parts of Bibb, Chilton, Jefferson, Shelby Co. Until 11:30 am1 min read
…FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 1130 AM CDT THIS MORNING…
* WHAT…Urban and small stream flooding caused by excessive
rainfall is expected.
* WHERE…A portion of central Alabama, including the following
counties, Bibb, Chilton, Jefferson and Shelby.
* WHEN…Until 1130 AM CDT.
* IMPACTS…Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…
– At 926 AM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause urban and small stream
– Some locations that will experience flooding include…
Birmingham, Hoover, Vestavia Hills, Alabaster, Bessemer,
Homewood, Pelham, Mountain Brook, Helena, Hueytown, Irondale,
Calera, Fairfield, Chelsea, Clanton, Montevallo, Columbiana,
Jemison, Midfield and Brighton.
Turn around, don’t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
All news and articles are copyrighted to the respective authors and/or News Broadcasters. eWeatherNews is an independent Online News Aggregator
Read more from original source here…