By: Shirley Jackson
Celebrate the start of Hispanic Heritage Month at the Orion Amphitheater on Sunday, Sept. 17, from noon to 6 p.m. The CulturA Festival is an annual celebration of Hispanic culture, food and music in Huntsville that brings together people from all walks of life. Here’s what you can expect:
- Diverse Latin food trucks: Indulge in delicacies from Mexico, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Nicaragua and Brazil.
- Live musical performances: Experience the vibrant rhythms and melodies of various Latin music genres.
- Latino-owned vendors village: Explore a marketplace showcasing a variety of businesses.
- Panel discussion: Gain valuable insights from Latino business owners and community leaders in Huntsville.
- Wellness Village presented by Huntsville Hospital: Discover a range of resources and services in the health, financial, education and social sectors.
Admission to the festival is free. For more information, contact Melissa Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Alabama Weather Blog gladly brings you an excerpt of this article through a partnership with the Alabama NewsCenter. You can see the complete post featuring all the associated images, videos, and links by clicking HERE.
Alabama News Center
All news and articles are copyrighted to the respective authors and/or News Broadcasters. eWeatherNews is an independent Online News Aggregator
Read more from original source here…