Weather in northwest Orange County for Saturday, July 11, 2020:
Patchy dense fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 93. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
Patchy dense fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 65. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
Heat Advisory in effect from July 11, 10:00 AM PDT until July 12, 08:00 PM PDT
Highs are forecast to peak on Saturday before dropping off to the low 80s by Tuesday. Lows are expected to remain in the mid-60s.
Courtesy of HistoryNet:
- 1767 Birth of John Quincy Adams, Sixth President of the United States (1825-1829).
- 1786 Morocco agrees to stop attacking American ships in the Mediterranean for a payment of $10,000.
- 1804 Alexander Hamilton is mortally wounded by Aaron Burr in a duel.
- 1838 Birth of John Wanamaker, U.S. merchant, founder of one of the first American department stores.
- 1862 President Abraham Lincoln appoints General Henry Halleck as general-in-chief of the Federal army.
- 1995 Full diplomatic relations are established between the United States and Vietnam.
Read more from source here…