Keep an umbrella handy. There could be some patchy drizzle or light rain tonight and Thursday, but the steadiest rain will likely be south and east of the DFW area.
The clouds will stick around through the first half of Friday with blustery north winds and highs in the low 50s. The sun returns on Saturday with decreasing clouds, unfortunately temperatures will stay unseasonably cool for the next several days.
Average highs this time of the year are in the low 70s. But, overall, the next 10 days will be below normal in the mid 50s to near 60.
- TONIGHT: 40% chance of showers. Low: 52. Wind: NE 10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Cloudy and chilly with a 50% chance of showers. High: 54. Wind: NE10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Breezy and chilly in the morning. Decreasing clouds in the afternoon. Low: 42. High: 52. Wind: N 15-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Areas of frost possible in the morning. Partly cloudy and chilly through the afternoon. Low: 36. High: 53. Wind: E 5-10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny to partly cloudy. Low: 42. High: 59. Wind: S 10 mph.
- MONDAY: Cloudy, windy and chilly with a 20% chance of showers. Low: 42. High: 54. Wind: NW 15-25.
- TUESDAY: Sunny but chilly. Low: 35. High: 49. Wind: N 10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny with patchy morning frost. Low: 33. High: 50. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny and cool. Low: 38. High: 55. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Sunny and cool. Low: 41. High: 58. Wind: S 10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Sunny. Low: 43. High: 60. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
Read more from source here…