Following some morning fog, the overall weather pattern looks very quiet and dry through the weekend. There will be a warm up with high temperatures in the 60s on Saturday. Sunday will be even warmer with highs in the 70s.
The next cold front arrives late Sunday, producing the next chance of showers primarily across East Texas Sunday night into Monday morning. Chilly temperatures are expected area-wide behind the front. Highs will remain in the 40s and 50s during the day Monday with gusty north winds. Freezes are likely Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.
The outlook for Christmas week shows a good chance of mild weather with highs in the upper 50s to lower 60s.
· TODAY: Mostly sunny. High: 64. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
· TONIGHT: Mostly clear. Low: 47. Wind: E 5-10 mph.
· SUNDAY: Increasing clouds. High: 70. Wind: SW 10-15 mph.
· MONDAY: Mostly cloudy, breezy, and colder with a 20 percent chance of showers early. Low: 43. High: 52. Wind: N 15-25 mph.
· TUESDAY: Sunny but cold. Low: 31. High: 50. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
· WEDNESDAY: Sunny. Low: 29. High: 55. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
· THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 34. High: 57. Wind: S 10 mph.
· FRIDAY: Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Low: 39. High: 59. Wind: NW 10-20 mph.
· SATURDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 38. High: 58. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
· SUNDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 37. High: 62. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
· MONDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 44. High: 64. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
Read more from source here…